Spacious duplex apartment with three bedrooms, located on the first and second floor of the "Residence Damien" in Grosbous.
Built in 2005, this duplex offers a surface area within the apartment of 122.98m2 plus a large cellar of 9.53m2. This apartment is sold with two outdoor parking spaces, including one under a carport.
The apartment is in immaculate condition and is laid out as follows:
- a spacious living area (lounge and dining area) of 42m2
- a large separate, fully equipped kitchen of 14.73m2
- a storage room (accessible directly from the kitchen) of almost 4m2
- a separate toilet
- a large master bedroom of 21m
- a second bedroom of 13.73m2
- a third bedroom of 12.78m2
- a shower room with toilet (renovated in 2015)
- a communal terrace belonging accessible to anyone in the co-ownership of the apartment block
- an outdoor parking space
- a second outdoor parking space(car-port)
A private cellar and a communal laundry room complete this duplex apartment.
Grosbous offers proximity to all amenities. Primary schools, "maisons relais" and high schools in Ettelbrück, Mersch and Rédange. The apartment is also located in close proximity to a hairdresser, a restaurant and a pharmacy.
Luxembourg-city: 40 min
Redange: 10 min
Ettelbrück Station: 10 min
Mersch/Gare 12 min
For more information please contact Brigitte Engel 691 65 35 09 or email@example.com
No information available